Visa Free around the World

Bulgarians will travel Visa Free to Canada after 2017

Visa Free travel around the world is one of the main criteria to value how powerful a national passport is. In 2016 Bulgarian passport rate at 14th position worldwide, according to the Passport Index. The Bulgarian citizens free to travel no visa requirements or visa on arrival to 153 countries.
Since October 2017 the value of a Bulgarian passport will advance. The Canadian visas for Bulgarians shall be abolish on stages in 2017. This obligation was undertaken by Canadian PM Justin TrudeauAccording to the plan presented by Canada, visas for all Bulgarian citizens should be abolished by the end of next year. The Canadian Government’s decision is a key one since it is viewed as a step towards the abolition of visas for Bulgarian citizens for the US.

Source: The Bulgarian Government press center.
Check the news here 

 

Comments

  1. Hey visa free Europe.
    Good Morning And Have A Nice Day.
    I hope you're also fine and I hope you're doing well.
    Sir I like and interested in Europe Countries. I want work in Europe country please guide me about free visa protection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Visa free Europe.
    Good Morning And Have A Nice Day.
    I hope you're also fine and I hope you're doing well.
    Sir I like and interested in Europeans Countries.
    Sir I want work in European countries please guide me about free visa protection?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts